Electronic Ignition Helmet Testing Equipment For Flame Resistance
1. Quick Details:
Helmet flame retardant tester
Test flame resistance of helmet
EN 397 and ANSI Z89.1-2014
2. Equipment Description:
The tester is used to measuring the flame retardant property of
- The test will be processed in the fuming cupboard. The helmet after
being tested by high-temperature shock, fixed on the staging in the
state of normally wearing.
- The side of helmet arm at the flame jet.
- Adjust Axis of the jet is parallel with the axis of the helmet,
50mm±1mm up away from edge.
- Adjust position of staging, make the tested area 45mm±1mm away from
surface of jet.
- Then remove staging, open gas control valve to adjust length of
flame to 2mm, secure the blue fame 15mm long.
- Move the staging on the above certain position, flame fire on the
helmet and keep 10s and make power off.
- Record burning time and possible burning through phenomenon, exact
3. Main Characteristics:
- The electronic ignition.
- Burner automatic timing positioning.
- The burning time 0-99.9 seconds (adjustable).
- Flame height adjustable, with flame height flame height measurement
auxiliary set foot flame height.
- The "push-pull frame fixtures.
- Highly sensitive combustible gas leak alarm device, such as
combustible gas alarm that automatically expires.
4. Technical Parameter:
firmly clamp helmet, adjustable
indication error ± 1%, record burning time, accurate to 0.01s
ignition timing range 0 -999.9 seconds
Measuring device for flame height
scale high 50mm.
fuel supply devices:
pressure regulator valve, gas valve, gas tank device
large enough, secure not being influenced by the wind
Voltage and power
220V ± 10%, 50HZ; 100W
Inner diameter of Bunsen burner
10mm ± 0.10mm
methane, propane, butane, liquefied petroleum gas.
-10 °C -30 °C.